EDENBRAY visits - Number of Hits on this site
- 8,453 hits
- [PUBLIC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY] -trademark zer0™
- IN THE MORNING .. .
- NOISY OCEAN .. .
- HOWL LOUDER .. .
- AUGUST .. .
- BECAUSE PICASSO COULD DRAW .. .
- edenbray edits .. .
- GUERNICA .. .
- . .. ‘les deux caméléons’ .. .
- AURORA-METEOR FLASH LIGHTS UP MY SKY .. .
- THE NIGHT POOL .. .
- A MASH OF OATS AND MAMMARIES .. .
- DOGWALKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE .. .
- SERGEI .. .
- THE TRAINS GO THUNDERING BY .. . .. .
- , ,, CLASSIC INNUENDO .. .
- featuring NICO .. .
- . ..WE SACRIFICE BEFORE THE BRONZED MOON .. .
- THE LONELINESS OF THE ITINERANT DOGWALKER
- KEALING .. .
- HONESTLY .. .
- VERMILLION LANDSCAPES .. .
- HOWL TWiCE .. .
- THE BICKER WOMEN .. .
- PERIWINKLE MEETS INDIGO and THEY HAVE CHILDREN .. .
- The HEART OF THE BEAT POET
- OF THE SOMME, VIMY RIDGE and MODERN TIMES .. .
- TAKING BACK HARLEM .. .
- MOLUSCS and SHELLS
- ERIN’S CLOUD
- AS LONG AS YOU SLEEP .. .
- . .. PICTURE POSTCARD ALBUM .. .
- IGUANA TERRITORY .. .
- the the
- A SOCIAL DRAMA .. .
- RUNNING TOWARDS SADNESS .. .
- INSINCERE INTENTIONS .. .
- SCHOOLDAY WINDOWS
- GUEST POEM ~ THE AXE
- THIS DREAM WAS THE FIRST .. .
- YOUR BOUGHS OF PLENTY .. .
- INGRATES and CATHOLICS
- ALL I SEE IS HATRED .. .
- BLACK and WHITE and GLOSSY .. .
- I SPOKE PEACE TO THE RAVEN .. .
- BRAY .. .
- THE RULING CLASS .. .
- ENDLESS THE MARCH IN TIME .. .
- THERE ARE FAR TOO MANY RULES .. .
- A NEW PUBLICATION – The WAR POEMS – proceeds to DEC Charity
- 2022 Connection (2)
- baileys (12)
- Baladin's Dream (24)
- BEAT (36)
- BRAVE NEW WORLD – 5 poems (8)
- edenbray ANIMALS & BEASTS (8)
- edenbray APPRECIATION (27)
- edenbray BACK CATALOGUE (10)
- edenbray COMMENT (68)
- edenbray ESSAYS (28)
- EDENBRAY in EXILE – A RETROSPECTIVE (55)
- edenbray MEMOIRS (44)
- edenbray OPINION (69)
- edenbray POMES (264)
- edenbray RETROSPECTIVE (53)
- edenbray SAYINGS (4)
- edenbray SONGS (3)
- edenbray SPEECHES (3)
- edenbray THUMBNAILS (10)
- edenbray travelogue (12)
- edenbray TRAVELOGUE (2)
- edenbray's ~ BRAVE NEW WORLD COLLECTION (4)
- Guest POMES (24)
- JAZZ POETRY (29)
- LIFE AFTER LOCKDOWN (3)
- LIFE AND DEATH (15)
- Lyrics (13)
- MODERN WORKS 2020 (16)
- OBITUARIES (6)
- PERFOMANCE ART – BADA BOOM! (1)
- POEMS FOR CHANGE – (16)
- PRAYERS (3)
- PROG-PROSE (160)
- TALES of the SWAN-DYKE (15)
- THAT'S ME IN THE MIDDLE (18)
- the AMATEURS (3)
- THE ATIST'S SKETCHBOOK .. . (5)
- THE LIZARD MEMOIRS (1)
- THE LOST JOURNALS – 1980's (7)
- TWENTY – TWENTY – ONE (13)
- Uncategorized (19)
- UNCOMPLETED PROSE (2)
- WAR POEMS (2)
- AMY WINEHOUSE
- BOB DYLAN
- gander green lane
- its a bailey
- JAZZ POETRY
- LANGSTON HUGHES
- luger pistol
- MENTAL ILLNESS
- st dunstans hill
- TRUE COLOURS
- June 2023
- May 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019
- November 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- October 2015
- June 2015
- March 2015
- July 2013
BLOGS TO VISIT
- Follow edenbray ☢︎ – a BEAT POET on WordPress.com
Hours & Info9.00 ~ 17.00
DISABLED & HAMSTRUNG
DISABLED and HAMSTRUNG
I go to a very private place
Ive been waiting for this sentinel, my academia
Long lines of freedom detached,
Surrounded, astounded, confounded
and four the white horses walking in front of me
and it’s said patience be a virtue
who wanders in a shroud of darkest reason
but never is a friend or a river in flood
Or bears the thunder of hooves
Or types sweet messages of love while I sleep
St. Tarquin arrives with his sleeves rolled up
accompanied by his three barest bosomed wives
Adronnicus, Hermeclet and Lysinnius
each worth more than a long nights consideration
and we all end up plying Rummy-gin
The dawning of morning brings the subject of politicia
Percicullus, Thailemon and Arcadius
arriving to summon the welcome of the 4 moons
The music not great but more often that’s the persons playing
And a bridled pony dressed in blue velvet and gold
Haggard the women, paunched the men
Who strolling in their quarters succumb to the strangest order
It is a sadness that we all must meet our end
Our names be carved in vaguest clouds of memory
A wispy, transient, unreliable precipitation
Our ability to earn as always is the highest degree
Admiration, celebration, condescension
The true street-dwellers still searching for the verdant valley
Nae’ joined ta’ tree-huggers nor indeed learnin’ tha’ beggar arts
They still standing tall with the shoulders of giants
I seen fire and I seen rain – quoth he – so settled on his haunches
And those ‘salad days’ – I thought would never end
Walk with me dear heart, we may walk around the bend
‘One time’ to stand upright within the aisle
And sample then one moment of all thats brave or strong
Ulysses, Themistocles, Amphictyonis
champions all – stip-stepping from the ring enough to curtsy
Empowering the quiet army of the intelligentsia
Who play with their genitals while softly forming words
of their own choosing, valour or construction
Terminus, omnium rerum finem par est
The greyest of all moons aligns with all we consider galvanising
The fairest shines, the smallest curved yet is still benign
Only the full moon contests the end of all things is equal
While the bravest Andronemus flutters alone in search of it’s sequel
… dealing with alcoholism …
authors-comment ~ maybe the world as I see it right now but then I don’t tell you how to write – edenbray
About edenbrayI am a writer ... a beat poet who began writing poetry way back in 1966 ... 'edenbray is born ugly, wet, covered in blood, mucous & bodily functions, the effluence of my short life' ... I recently published my 1st solo Anthology - the best of 60 years writing - previously I ran my own Art Supplies Store for 40 yrs before I became a full-time writer I am a Blogger who has posted 1,000 poems - available in 24 themed booklets ... please ask for details + leave a 'like' or a comment for my encouragement, thank you so much for listening - I truly value your opinion on my work ~ in fact I literally survive on your creative input ~ edenbray